Culinary Vibes is here with its FIRST EVENT.... COOKING WITH SEEDS - RED KIDNEY BEANS... glad that Priya ( from Priya's Versatile Recipes ) let me host the event :))
Red Kidney Beans... highly fibrous & a great source of protein ain't new to us... afterall our good old Rajma Curry is a loved by one and all :)) ... let's get experimental with these Beans & create n share new recipes from our kitchens...
Link all your recipes here. Right from today - All July...
1) Only fresh entries are allowed
2) All entries have to be linked to this announcement and Priya's announcement too.
3) Usage of logo is mandatory as it helps spread the word.
4) Use the linky tool (at the end of this post) to link your entries. Non bloggers can also send their entries to email@example.com
5) All entries can be of any course with Red Kidney Beans as a primary ingredient.
Please link your recipes here...
Mexican style red beans curry | Visit blog
Rajma & Paneer Tawa Pulao | Visit blog
Mexican chilli bean rice | Visit blog
paricashkitchen. blogspot. in | Visit blog
RAJMA PULOV | Visit blog
Rajma Prantha/Kidney Bean Pan cake | Visit blog
Dal Makhani | Visit blog
Kidney Beans & Bellpepper Quesadillas | Visit blog
Creamy KidneyBeans & Zucchini Farfalle | Visit blog
Chatpate Rajma | Visit blog
Re fried Beans | Visit blog
Re fried Bean Burrito From Scratch | Visit blog
Rajma Coconut Stir-fry | Visit blog
Rajma Pulao | Visit blog
Rajma Pulao ~ Kidney Beans Rice | Visit blog
Four Bean Salad | Visit blog
Healthy Rajma, Paneer Tikki | Visit blog
Kidney Bean Soup | Visit blog
Kidney Bean spread | Visit blog
Rajma Tikki/Bean Patties | Visit blog
This linky list is now closed.